Private + Corporate Event Planning Services
Let Uncorked Events plan your next private party or corporate function. Uncorked partners with top caterers, wineries, musicians, and restaurants to provide one-of-a-kind event experiences.
There is no better way to bring people together, get them talking and simply having fun than a wine-focused event. Whether you are looking to impress top clients, a wine party with friends, a team building activity, an alumni gathering or a large corporate party, we have the perfect event for your group. A sampling of private and corporate event services is below. Please Contact Us to discuss your options and to tailor an event for your group.
San Francisco Bay Area:
- tasting events at top restaurants, art galleries, clubs, museums, fashion boutiques
- gourmet cooking classes with paired wines
- small to large corporate receptions, parties, dinners and launch/milestone events
- wine classes and seminars taught by top wine educators and sommeliers
- private winemaker dinners
- wedding showers, wedding weekend activities, bachelorette parties
- team building events
Napa + Sonoma Valley Excursions:
- daytime poolside bbq’s
- blending, bottling and labeling parties
- dinners in wine caves
- private tastings led by owners and winemakers of premier wineries
- wedding weekend brunch, tours amp; tastings
Private Events (let Uncorked come to you!):
- customized tastings in your office or home led by top wine educators or winery representatives
- complete catered food and wine dinners, bbq’s and receptions
- gourmet cooking and wine pairing parties in your home
Corporate Event Examples:
- 75 person tasting of wines from 10 different countries, paired with hors d’oevres on the patio of a Palo Alto restaurant for an operations group at Palm, Inc.
- 40 person comparative tasting of 5 premier California Pinot Noir’s and 5 California Chardonnay’s, each paired with gourmet matched appetizers at the Hanson, Bridgett LLP law firm offices. The owner/winemaker of Siduri Vineyards, Uncorked founder Don Davis and star sommelier Nicole Burke led this group of 40 top executives through the wines.
- Mediterranean wine tasting event for 85 top Adobe Systems executives at their SF headquarters, with three wine stations – Italy, Spain and France – paired with hors d’oeuvres from each country.
- "I was very impressed with the service you provided. I heard great feedback about the wine tasting portion from the guests. Everyone enjoyed the 3 stations of wine from Spain, France and Italy! Our event was a success because the wine tasting was well done! Uncorked Events was very professional and the service you provided was excellent! I will definitely be using Uncorked Events for future events."
Anita MenesesAdobe Systems
- "Uncorked Events put on a wine tasting for some of our executive clients and attorneys that could not be topped. The wine was tremendous, the atmosphere easy going and great for conversation and mingling, and the sommelier and winemaker provided interesting information personally to those who wanted it. All in all a great event."Jim Holden, PartnerHanson Bridgett LLP
- "I want to thank you so much for the wine tasting event you put together for us. It was EXCELLENT! Everyone has been commenting on how much fun they had and would love to do something like that again. The wine selections were perfect and the food was great! I DEFINITELY plan on calling you (many times) for my future events and have already referred several people your way!! THANK YOU!"
Sonia MaldonadoPalm, Inc.
- "The wine tasting and dinner party you put on for us was absolutely terrific! The food was wonderful, the wines perfectly matched and the evening truly memorable. My guests really enjoyed every aspect of the event including your approachable but expert commentary on the wines. I can’t wait until next time!"
John Clendening, EVPCharles Schwab